Author Topic: SHADE 2012  (Read 1606 times)

wutang

• Global Moderator
  • Dependent
  • No pain... No gain
SHADE 2012
« on: September 18, 2012, 05:38:49 PM »
Rupand norma din nou.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcuEyqHzbcA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcuEyqHzbcA</a>
Develop your body, your mind and your spirit , follow your  way 
Parkour: hard work over time to accomplish skill
Learn the form, seek the formless, hear the soundless. Learn it all, now forget it all. Learn the way, now find your own way.
You have to take it as it happens, but you should try to make it happen the way you want to take it.
- Old German proverb
The individual who is best prepared for any occupation is the one ... able to adapt himself to any situation.
- Mortimer Smith
‎"Without knowledge, skill cannot be focused. Without skill, strength cannot be brought to bear and without strength, knowledge may not be applied."
- Alexander the Great's Chief Physician
If I can do this, I can do anything

CiPA

• Nou venit
  • Live for nothing or die for something!
  • Locatia: Calarasi
  • Prenume: Ciprian
Re: SHADE 2012
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 08:33:13 PM »
Mama deci e mega tare,editul modul cum e filmat as da orice sa se faca si la noi in romania macar un clip de genu,foarte tare!!
Live for nothing or die for something!

Dan

• Global Moderator
  • Dependent in devenire
  • Parkourian
    • Parkour Training Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 10:20:09 PM »
Ce dilai la 6:20, ii alergau aia de la securitatea Mall-ului.

wutang

• Global Moderator
  • Dependent
  • No pain... No gain
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 10:50:05 PM »
Cred ca era pentru o reclama mai mult, iar ce s-a filmat cu camera lui era behind the scenes. Cred, nu sunt sigur, dar la cati il urmareau tot il prindeau cumva cu vre-un taser gun ceva.
Develop your body, your mind and your spirit , follow your  way 
Parkour: hard work over time to accomplish skill
Learn the form, seek the formless, hear the soundless. Learn it all, now forget it all. Learn the way, now find your own way.
You have to take it as it happens, but you should try to make it happen the way you want to take it.
- Old German proverb
The individual who is best prepared for any occupation is the one ... able to adapt himself to any situation.
- Mortimer Smith
‎"Without knowledge, skill cannot be focused. Without skill, strength cannot be brought to bear and without strength, knowledge may not be applied."
- Alexander the Great's Chief Physician
If I can do this, I can do anything